By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Global Staffing's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
“Party”,“Parties”,or “Us”,refers to both the Client and ourselves,or either the Client or ourselves.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular,plural,capitalisation and/or he/she or they,are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated,Global Staffing and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material and content. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from this website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You are not allowed to do the following without prior written approval:
- Iframe - create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site
- Republish material from our website
- Sell,rent or sub-license material from our website
- Reproduce,duplicate or copy material from our website
- Redistribute content from our website (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
LINK TO US
Third party organizations may link to our home page,to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- (a) is not in any way misleading;
- (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship,endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services;and
- (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses;and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations,charity shopping malls,and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
If you are interested in linking to our website,contact us.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name;or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to;or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
- No use of our logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site,you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
We reserves the right to change any terms of this Policy at any time without prior notice and prior consent. All changes to this Policy will be publicly available in the same manner as this Policy. In case of making changes to this Policy,you automatically agree with them. In case of disagree with changes to this Policy,you has no right to use the Website. In case of any questions about informational content of this Policy and / or changes to it,you may request for explanation.